AquaFab, exclusive distributor in Canada presents
The concrete pool that stands out. Assembly is a real child’s play !
SolidPool Exceptional Concept
- A solid and durable structure
The metal inserts assembled between the blocks ensure a solid structure during pouring of concrete.
- Precision finishing
The interlocking between panels permits a panel joint that is almost invisible.
- Level structure
The assembly soles facilitate the leveling of the blocks.
- Concrete pouring
The internal structure is designed to easily fill the blocks with concrete. The reinforcements are similar to mixer blades which allow the concrete to distribute fluidly.
- Rapid assembly with clips
The blocks are delivered with red clips which align and assemble the blocks easily. Once all are attached, the structure becomes a single unit.
- Clean surface
When assembled, the blocks are interlocked tightly not allowing any concrete to seep through.
SolidPool blocks allow for a multitude of applications
Blocks for a concrete finish allow for a ceramic finish or concrete coating.
They can also be used with the perforated side on the exterior for inground or semi-inground vinyl liner pools. The exterior can be covered with decorative stone, for example.
Also, both sides can be perforated for concrete semi-inground or above ground projects.
The Advantages of SolidPool
- SolidPool blocks are made of 80% recycled plastic.
- Made entirely of plastic, the blocks will never rust or oxidize. This makes it the ideal structure for the use of saltwater sanitation system.
- Several types of projects are possible: in-ground, semi in-ground, or above ground. With a multitude of wall heights and depths available.
- Possibility of having a deep end by increasing the wall height.
- Blocks are lightweight and bind to each other with clips, making assembly easy.
- Ideal for uneven or sloped landscape.
- A concrete pool offers superior solidity that will last over time.
Wall heights Available
Note: Blue line shows approximate height of water